With BKM celebrating its 25th anniversary, the company has published “Turkey – Advance Payments Report”, in association with Edgar, Dunn & Company.
This comprehensive and holistic publication includes;
- The evolution and current phase of the Turkish market
- Innovative features of our products and the developments in the sector
- BKM’s role in this progress
- Digitization and the importance of e-commerce
- Developments in the mobile world
- The importance of daily payments such as public transportation or taxis in reaching a cashless society
- Financial inclusion and the impact of regulations
The study was conducted with statistical data interpretations, research and views of Edgar, Dunn & Company’s leading executives and industry experts as well as opinions and valuable feedback of supervisory and regulatory institutions (namely BRSA and CBRT), market leader banks, corporate firms, e-commerce institutions and payment service providers.
See the full report here