Blockchain 101 & Beyond Masterclass, 14th January 2016, London
As Blockchain in finance discussion start to take centre stage do you know the legal, regulatory and compliance ramifications? How might these shape up and will they suit your plans?
These are difficult questions to answer. As of yet there are no wholly relevant regulations and very little guidance exists, as applications for Blockchain are yet to be determined.
We have brought together three leading authorities on blockchain and crytocurrencies to give you direct access to the latest updates, advise and hands-on demos of blockchain in action: Sian Jones, COINsult, Robert Courtneidge, Global Head of Cards and Payments, Locke Lord and Mark Hojgaard, CEO, Coinify.
- Learn what Blockchain technology is and how it currently works
- Hear how early blockchain adopters are making advances with this new technology – ask a blockchain CEO about his experiences
- Consider how your organisation could use it and the operational, financial and regulatory implications this may have.
- Hands-on session in using a blockchain application for transactions
- Discuss the first steps being taken and compile strategic questions that need to be asked of your people, your business, and your industry.
- Build your knowledge now while you have the opportunity to be one step ahead of the changes to come
To book your place visit www.blockchain-events.com
Please log on to the members area for your discount code
For Members Only
The discount code for Mobey Members is : MOBF25