- Combined Company to Have Increased Scale, Expanded Footprint and More Extensive Range of High-Value Client Solutions
- Expected to Generate Approximately $900 Million of Run-Rate Cost Savings and at Least $500 Million of Revenue Synergies, Leading to Enhanced Revenue Growth from Expanded Capabilities
- Anticipate Annual Free Cash Flow of More Than $4 Billion, Including Synergies, in Year Three
- Projected to be Accretive to Adjusted EPS by More Than 20 Percent in Year One
- Expected to Retain Fiserv’s Investment Grade Ratings of Baa2/BBB
- Fiserv CEO to Become CEO and Chairman of Combined Entity, First Data CEO to Become President and COO and to Join Board of Directors
- Companies to Host Investor Conference Call Today at 8:30 a.m. ET / 7:30 a.m. CT
BROOKFIELD, Wis. & NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan. 16, 2019– Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) and First Data Corporation (NYSE: FDC) today announced that their boards of directors have unanimously approved a definitive merger agreement under which Fiserv will acquire First Data in an all-stock transaction. The transaction unites two premier companies to create one of the world’s leading payments and financial technology providers, and an enhanced value proposition for its clients.