Dear Mobey Member,
We warmly welcome all our members to join us for the New York Member Meeting 9 -11 October, hosted by SAP.
Mobey Forum’s New York Member Meeting of 2013 will bring together senior executives from North America and Europe for a two day event + one day workgroup meetings to discuss the hottest topics in mobile financial services
Themes on the agenda include:
- Mobile Wallets – who’s on the driver’s seat
- Mobile Corporate Banking – pitfalls and possibilities
- Retailers and mobile: it is not about payments, it is more about shopping
- Power of new entrants in payments
- P2P Payments: added value for mobile
Mobey Forum’s workgroups meet the day before the main meeting, on Wednesday 9 October. Please see the workgroup schedule attached for the specific time for each workgroup meeting.
New York Hilton Midtown (http://newyorkhiltonhotel.com)
Address: 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019, United States
Both the workgroup meetings and the main Member Meeting will take place at the New York Hilton Midtown
Main Meeting: 10 -11 Oct from 9AM to 5PM, with complimentary networking dinner on 10 Oct
Workgroup Meetings: 9 Oct from 9AM onwards
For more information on Mobey’s workgroups, please visit https://mobeyforum.org/what-we-do/workgroups/
Please follow this link to register
Naturally, note that Mobey’s Member Meetings are free of charge for member companies.
This time we have not reserved a block of rooms in a hotel. There are plenty of hotels in Manhattan, below are a few options close to the venue:
- The Hilton Club New York – 5 star, $440/night http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/new-york/hilton-club-new-york-NYCGVGV/index.html
- New York Hilton Midtown – 4 Star, $430/night http://newyorkhiltonhotel.com/
- Warwick New York Hotel – 4 star, $150/night http://www.warwickhotelny.com/
We hope to see you in New York!