What do virtual currencies mean for a national central bank? What are the threats and opportunities for Bitcoin? Mobey’s Oslo Meeting featuring a session on virtual currencies, with speakers from the Central Bank of Finland and the Bitcoin Foundation.
We warmly welcome you to join us for a new format Mobey Member Meeting in Oslo, where the expertise in the audience is recognized and all participants are given the opportunity to engage in inspiring discussions at our Expert Tables.
We also invite you to enjoy Mobey’s unmatched networking at the “Taste of Norway” Dinner accompanied by an opera singer from the Norwegian National Opera.
The meeting will be held 4 – 6 Feb at the DNB Bank Headquarters in wintery Oslo.
The main themes discussed at the meeting will be Bank-MNO Collaboration and Mobile Identity.
Please find more details for the meeting below.
Mobey Forum Member Meeting:
We have dedicated most of the second day to Expert Tables, inspiring interactive sessions. Delegates can choose their topic of interest and join to chosen tables for two rounds, with the conversation facilitated by an industry expert. At the end of the session, each chair will share the key findings/conclusions from the discussion with the rest of the delegates – so you do not miss out anything.
The Expert Tables and their leaders are:
• MNO-Bank Collaboration and potential pitfalls Led by Bent Bentsen, DNB Bank
• Trust and Security in Mobile Money, Led by Douglas Kinloch, Metaforic
• MPOS: Leaving the Dongle Behind, Led by Ville Sointu, Ericsson
• Corporate Mobile: Roadmap for Banks, Led by Petra Bunschoten, ING
• Prepaid Potential for Wallet Providers, Led by Kasper Sylvest Olsen, Danske Bank
In addition to the insightful Expert Tables, we have an inspiring lineup of speakers that includes:
• Ingjerd Blekeli Spiten, Head of eBusiness, DNB Bank
• Michel Drupsteen, Sr. Business consultant, ING
• Hege Steinsland, Head of Communications, BankID Norway
• Tor Jacobsen, CEO, TSM Nordic
• Jussi Lindberg, Financial Innovation and Channel Management, Paypal
• Janne Jutila, Head of Mobile ID, GSMA
• Gunilla Garpås, Senior Business Developer, Nordea
• Päivi Heikkinen, Head of Division, Bank of Finland
Please find the agenda here
Workgroup Day on February the 4th:
Mobey Forum’s Workgroups provide a platform for strategic discussion and collaboration on a particular area of interest for members. The aim of the work done by the groups is to avoid ‘tunnel vision’ in the mobile financial services industry. For more information on the workgroups, please visit https://mobeyforum.org/About-Us/Workgroups-and-Task-Forces
Five groups will meet in Oslo:
• Mobile Corporate Banking *New* please feel free to register for this as a new participant! Chair: Petra Bunchoten, ING, Netherlands
• Mobile Wallet – Prepaid (Chair: Amir Tabakovic, PostFinance, Switzerland)
• Mobile Wallet – Secure Element (Chair: Zaf Kazmi, CaixaBank, Spain)
• Security Workgroup – Screening of new topics (Chair: Mario Maawad, CaixaBank, Spain)
• Marketing Workgroup – Maximizing visibility for Mobey Forum (Chair: Kristian Sorensen, NETS, Denmark)
Please find the workgroup day schedule here and please register for the groups.
Member Conference: 5 – 6 Feb, with a complimentary networking dinner on 5 Feb
Workgroup Meetings: 4 Feb from 9am onwards
DNB Bank Headquarters
Address: Dronning Eufemias gate 30
0191 Oslo, Norway
Please log on to the members’ area and fill in the registration form at the bottom of the Oslo page https://mobeyforum.org/event/member-meeting-oslo/If you have not registered for the members’ area, please register here mobeyforum.org/register (Any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Sirpa or Elina!)
This time we have not reserved a block of rooms in a hotel as making individual reservations is less pricy. However, hotel rooms are running out fast, so please book asap.
See the location of the hotels as well as the meeting venue on the map
1) Thon Hotel Opera (located next to the central train station and just a 5 minutes’ walk from DNB HQ)
2) Thon Hotel Panorama (located 10-12 minutes walking from DNB HQ)
Warm Welcome – See you in Oslo!